How much equity (cash) is required?
You will need between $100,000 to $125,000 of unencumbered cash for a counter and $300,000-$350,000 for a turnkey restaurant.
What is the cost of a Souvlaki Bar restaurant?
The purchase of a turnkey Souvlaki Bar restaurant ranges from $700,000 to $750,000, and $275,000 to $300,000 for a counter. Certain factors, such as landlord’s participation, local labour, material costs, legal requirements, conditions of the space to be leased, will determine the final cost.
What is the initial Franchise Fee?
The initial Franchise Fee is $25,000, or $15,000 for a counter, and the services provided prior to opening include:
- Use of concept trademarks, logos and proprietary products and services
- Site selection based on proven selection criteria
- Design and specifications according to Souvlaki Bar model
- Supervision of all interior and exterior construction
- Assistance with all pre-opening activities, including national purchasing, coordination with suppliers, municipalities and trades
How much is the Royalty Fee and marketing?
Royalties represent 5% of gross sales (excluding taxes). Marketing expenses are 2% of gross sales (excluding taxes).
What do I get in exchange for these fees?
The royalties allow you to benefit from ongoing services such as:
- Use of Recognized and Advertised Trademarks
- Use of confidential operating manuals
- Support to meet hygiene and sanitation standards
- Centralized purchasing and distribution
- Ongoing support and operational direction
- Continuous Research and Development
- Quality Control
- Advertising and Marketing by Head Office
- Design and construction